Friday, April 16, 2010

Quiet on the homefront

I haven't written much because not much has been happening. I'm going to work, coming home, cooking dinner, watching a little TV or reading and going to bed.
I got a call from my soldier Wednesday morning at work and he's just been busy taking classes and training. Everyone in his company is passing around some bug so he sounded stuffed up with a scratchy throat. Poor dude. I didn't get to talk to him long so I didn't get lots of details on what they're actually doing. They do have a big field exercise coming up next week that is the highlight of their month of training. Next time he calls I'll try to get more info on that.
Fortunately my neighbor has plans for me to help them demolish their kitchen this weekend. That might feel good to do some pounding and ripping....I think it could be therapeutic. And of course I think cocktails might be involved. :)

1 comment:

  1. Have a good weekend, enjoy the kiwi liqueur and strawberry vodka.

    ReplyDelete